Do you believe in unicorns?

Friday 17 May 2013

Public Embarrassment

This was one of those times where you don't know whether to laugh it off or melt into a pool and sink into the ground. Basically, I was lining up outside the classroom for DT (Design & Technology) and my friend pushed me. Naturally, I pushed her back. She shoved me again, and I shoved harder. The only difference was this time, she shoved really hard. I would've just stumbled backwards a little, but this wasn't the case. I had to trip over someone's foot, and I literally went flying to the other side of the corridor (from the wall where I was, to where I landed, it was probably about 5 metres). Of course, I classically landed on my ass. If that wasn't embarrassing enough, it was in front of everyone in my class and this teaching assistant who I kinda have a crush on. I swiftly stood up and got my shoe which came off, hoping no-one would notice. Obviously, they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment