Do you believe in unicorns?

Friday 26 September 2014

HEY EVERYBODY

Hey y'all

I haven't posted in like 9 months... oops (not that any of y'all care). It feels like forever though.

Anyways, since last December:

January:
February:
March:
April:
May:
June: I FREAKING SAW ONE DIRECTION AND 5SOS OMFG IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE FREAKING LIFE I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN & I started learning Portuguese?!

On the 1st of June, I went to see One Direction in Manchester and all I can say is; I wouldn't ever complain if all I could do for the rest of my life was watch them and 5sos perform.

Image result for brazilian flagThe Portuguese was mainly fuelled by the world cup this year, that made me be in love with Brazil even more than I was before. lmao. So it's been 3 months and a week since I started learning, and I would say I'm at a beginner-intermediate stage. I know enough to say most of the things I want to say (simply, but still), write the things I want to write, and pretty much understand the gist of everything written in Portuguese on the Internet.

If y'all want me to elaborate on my language learning (like how I'm learning, how easy/difficult I'm finding it etc), comment and I'll promise do another post.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment