Do you believe in unicorns?

Friday 10 October 2014

Baby Names

I'm kinda obsessed with babies, and in turn, baby names. I once wrote all the ones I really liked and saved them on my phone in a memo... but then I accidentally deleted everything....

I think I managed to gather them all again though, yay! Basically I just spend hours on mum forums and look at everyone's ideas and yeah. Not weird at all.

I have a long way to go (8 years at least until I want to even start thinking about having a baby), but I just wanna be prepared you know? So I can present a list to my future partner and he can chose from my suggestions (obviously I'm gonna involve him but I'm not having my future children being called anything chavvy or ratchet like caightlynne or sharayrayquanda).

I want names that look nice written down because I feel like my name (Sarah) looks so ugly. It also has to original-ish (not too common but nothing out of the ordinary). I like using spellings that not so many people have, but at the same time I don't want everyone always spelling my child's name wrong. I also want my child/children to have at least one middle name, and the all the names (first, middle/s, and surname) have to sound right together.
I tend to be a bit pickier with girls' names because there's a lot more variety and idk.

Don't pretend you've never pondered on what you would call your children.... Multiple times. I'm guilty, you're guilty, we're all guilty, and so we might as well embrace it. Discuss it. Share ideas. You know?

I'll start:

Boys
Austin
Aaron
Calum
Cody
Connor
Cameron
Dylan
Jayden/Jaiden/Jaden
Jordan
Rhys
Tristan
Xavier
Zach

Girls
Abigail
Can I just point out that this is like the
 cutest thing ever
Alyssa
Annalise
Ashleigh
Brooke/Brooklynne
Kaylee/Kayleigh
Merrilee
Scarlett
Sienna
Skye


No comments:

Post a Comment