Do you believe in unicorns?

Monday 27 October 2014

FIFA 15

*b/n* Is every 3 days often enough for posts? Because that's what I'm gonna do hehe

Hey y'all,

The newest version of Fifa has been out for a while now; I'm sure y'all are familiar with it. Anyway, this post isn't gonna be a review or anything, as it's been out for so long now I'm pretty sure the internet has been flooded with them already.
Aside from the fact that FIFA 15 is like amazing and my FUT (Fifa Ultimate Team) is like amazing too (well it's not amazing yet, but it's getting there), what I wanted to post about is the fact I locked myself out of my account. sad face.

You have to answer a security question, and I couldn't seem to remember what I previously wrote as the answer, and I left the resetting answer thing too late. Therefore, I am locked out of my account.

This literally broke my heart because my fifa is my life. I literally can't live without it. And yes, I am still a girl for any of you who are by now, questioning the authenticity of my gender.

So I had to contact the EA Sports customer services 4 times, which took about my whole day, Apparently they're going to fix it soon (but I don't know when soon is) and I really hope they do because my servers for FIFA 14 won't work (where I had quite an impressive squad line-up), and I'm really not mentally or physically prepared to start again from scratch.

I accept all pity should you feel it.

Sarah x

P.S. I thought I posted this two days ago but clearly I didn't oops

No comments:

Post a Comment